Stain Resistance to the Second Power
The water and oil repelling qualities of Ameripolish® SR2™ Sub-surface Stain Resistor2 provides superior stain protection on most substrates. With a small molecular structure, maximum penetration is assured. Penetration depth is controlled by the application rate, or loading rate. This makes SR2™ ideal for protecting polished concrete and other dense, color-sensitive surfaces. Moisture and water-carried salts are blocked, minimizing chlorides and surface erosion.
Ameripolish® SR2™ is part of a two-component Penetrating stain repellent specifically formulated to protect polished, dyed and non-dyed concrete from oil, water-based stains and acidic etching agents. Designed specifically for protecting non colored and colored polished concrete floor. To obtain optimum performance, Ameripolish® SR2™ is to be used with Ameripolish® 3D (HS or HSL) Densifier. Ameripolish® SR2™ can also be used with dyes and densifiers from other manufacturers; however, optimum stain resistance and color retentioncannot be assured.
Ameripolish 3D Multiple Level Densifier can be used by itself or with Ameripolish dyes and stain protectors.• Oil and food stain resistance
• Excellent stain protector for industrial applications
• Long-lasting protection
• High coverage rate
• Non-topical penetrating
• Safe for surfaces that experience high traffic
• Few instances of color change (slightly darkens concrete)
• Non Flammable
• Treated surfaces “breathe” and do not trap moisture
• Compatibility to bond with SureLock™ Color System components to protect color
• Provides a chance to clean up spills before they stain or etch a surface.
Price: Sign-in for Pricing
1 Gallon, 5 Gallon, 30 Gallon, 55 Gallon, 250 Gallon